- Clay compound and 250 ml Quick Finish Spray
- Removes any contaminations adhering to the surface like paint overspray and industrial or environmental contaminants. Best applied before polishing
- Does not harm the fibreglass or paintwork surface itself and leaves an as smooth as glass surface
Included in the scope of delivery:
- Swissvax Marine Clay yellow, approx. 120 g
- Swissvax Quick Finish (lube), 250 ml
- Practical carrying bag
The Swissvax Marine Clay kit uses the combination of a lube fluid (Quick Finish) and a clay compound (yellow) to gently remove any contaminations adhering to the surface like paint overspray and industrial or environmental contaminants without harming the surface itself. It is to be used before polishing. It's flexibility allows the perfect adaption to different surfaces (e.g. fibreglass, varnished wood, painted wood, painted steel or aluminum) for quick and easy paint preparation resulting in an as smooth as glass finish.
You first have to spray Quick Finish on the surface and then rub the Marine Clay forth and back under light pressure. After removing any irregularities using the Marine Clay you may continue with the polishing in order to prepare the surfaces perfectly for wax application - thorough preparation is the key for a perfect finish.
The Marine Clay kit includes 2 separately packed clay bars, 250ml of Quick Finish (lube) and comes in a handy and functional carrying bag.