- Clay compound (2 clay bars, approx. 120g)
- Removes any contaminations adhering to the surface like paint overspray and industrial or environmental contaminants. Best applied before polishing
- Does not harm the fibreglass or paintwork surface itself and leaves an as smooth as glass surface
Included in the scope of delivery:
- Swissvax Marine Clay yellow, approx. 120 g
- Swissvax storage container
The Swissvax Marine Clay should be used in combination with a lube fluid (Quick Finish) to gently remove any contaminations adhering to the surface like paint overspray and industrial or environmental contaminants without harming the surface itself. It is to be used before polishing. It's flexibility allows the perfect adaption to different surfaces (e.g. fibreglass, varnished wood, painted wood, painted steel or aluminum) for quick and easy paint preparation resulting in an as smooth as glass finish.
You first have to spray Quick Finish on the surface and then rub the Marine Clay forth and back under light pressure. After removing any irregularities using the Marine Clay you may continue with the polishing in order to prepare the surfaces perfectly for wax application - thorough preparation is the key for a perfect finish.
The Marine Clay container includes 2 separately packed clay bars