- Clay compound and 250 ml Quick Finish Spray
- Removes any contaminations adhering to and extruding of the paintwork like paint overspray and industrial or environmental contaminants. Applied before Cleaner Fluid Wax pre-treatment
- Does not harm the paint itself and leaves an as smooth as glass paint surface
Included in the scope of delivery:
- Swissvax Paint Rubber yellow, approx. 120 g
- Swissvax Quick Finish, 250 ml
- Practical Paint Rubber Bag
The Swissvax Paint Rubber kit uses the combination of a quick detailing fluid (Swissvax Quick Finish) and a clay compound (Swissvax Paint Rubber) to gently remove any contaminations adhering to and extruding of the paintwork surface like paint overspray and industrial or environmental contaminants without harming the paintwork itself. It is to be used before applying Cleaner Fluid (Regular / Medium / Strong). It's flexibility allows the perfect adaption to different shapes of surfaces (eg. rim base, back mirrors, fenders) for quick and easy paint preparation resulting in an as smooth as glass finish.
You first have to spray Quick Finish on the paint surface and then rub the Paint Rubber forth and back under light pressure. After removing any irregularities using the paint rubber you may continue with the Cleaner Fluid in order to prepare the paintwork perfectly for wax application - thorough preparation is the key for a perfect finish.
The Paint Rubber kit includes 2 separately packed pieces of paint rubber, 250ml of Quick finish and comes in a handy and functional cooler bag. This kit is sufficient for 6 - 10 applications depending on the paintwork condition of your automobile.